Sunday, August 26, 2018

Understanding the Sufii concept..... From Allah , with Allah and to Allah.

"I created you that I may be Manifest and not that you may be manifest, for I am the Manifest through you, within you, and for your sake. You are My hearing, sight, tongue, leg and my arm. 

My Beauty suffices you of all beauty. I am more delightful to you than all that is delightful and more desirable to you than that may be desired.

I have created you for eternal life, and no death overtakes you; rather your real death is in the veil (of worldly life).  The veil has thus perished.

I am the Manifest in all that is manifest. I am the Manifest in all the forms.
.......
So I looked around only to find the whole of creation thriving in Allah’s Presence within it after I had thought it void of Allah’s Presence, and I witnessed Allah making Himself visible to me in my Qiblah when I rise for prayer, such that I became the one who remembers, remembrance and the Remembered. And I witness Allah calling Himself in the form of His servant, “O My servant, do not call upon Me, but listen to My remembrance of you, ‘Remember Me, and I will remember you,’  and ‘Indeed, the remembrance of Allah is ever greater,’  [so know that] My remembrance of you for but an instant is greater than the remembrance of all the Thaqalayn (the communities of humans and Jinn),” at this point, do not say “I understand,” but say “I have witnessed.”
.......
At this stage, the good deeds and evil deeds, this lowly life and the Hereafter, and Heaven and Hell are all similar to one another, for they’re all veils. If you see other than Me, then you do not truly see Me.  I am the Manifest in all that is understood, and the Hidden beyond all understandings.
"
~ Shaykh Salah El Din (radya Allahou `anhou wa 'ardahou).
_____________________________________________
خَلَقْتُكَ لِأَظْهَرَ لَا لِتَظْهَرَ .
فَأَنَا الظَّاهِرُ بِكَ ، وَفِيكَ ، وَلَكَ .
أَنْتَ سَمْعِي ، وَبَصَرِي ، وَلِسَانِي ، وَقَدَمِي ، وَيَدِي .
جَمَالِي يُغْنِيكَ عَنْ كُلِّ جَمَالٍ .
أَنَا أَلَذُّ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ كُلِّ مَلْذُوذٍ .
وَأَشْهَى عِنْدَكَ مِنْ كُلِّ مُشْتَهَى .
خَلَقْتُكَ لِلْخُلُودِ ، فَلَا مَوْتٌ يَأْتِي عَلَيكَ .
إِنَّمَا مَوْتُكَ في الحِجَابِ ، وَقَدْ زَالَ الحِجَابِ .
أَنَا الظَّاهِرُ في كُلِّ ظَاهِرٍ ، أَنَا الظَّاهِرُ في المَظَاهِرِ .
...
وَنَظَرْتُ فَإِذَا الكَوْنُ كُلُّهُ عَامِرٌ بِوُجُودِ اللهِ فِيهِ .
بَعْدَمَا كُنْتُ أَظُنُّهُ خَالِيًا مِنْ وُجُودِ اللهِ .
وَرَأَيْتُ اللهَ يَتَرَاءَى لِي في قِبْلَتِي إِذَا قُمْتُ أُصَلِّي .
حَتَّى صِرْتُ الذَّاكِرَ ، وَالذِّكْرَ ، وَالمَذْكُورَ .
وَرَأَيْتُ اللهَ يَذْكُرُ نَفْسَهُ بِصُورَةِ عَبْدِهِ .
يَا عَبْدِي لَا تَذْكُرْنِي ، وَاسْمَعْ ذِكْرِي لَكَ .
[اذكروني اذكركم].
[ولذكر الله أكبر] .
ذِكْرِي لَكَ مَرَّةً بِعِبَادَةِ الثَّقَلَينِ .
لَا تَقُلْ : عَلِمْتُ ، وَلَكِنْ قُلْ : عَايَنْتُ .
عِنْدَهَا تَسْتَوي : الحَسَنَاتُ وَالسَّيْئَاتُ ،
الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةُ ، الجَنَّةُ وَالنَّارُ ، كُلُّهَا حِجَابٌ .
إِنَّكَ إِنْ رَأَيْتَ غَيْرِي ؛ لَمْ تَرَنِي .
أَنَا الظَّاهِرُ فِي كُلِّ مَفْهُومٍ ، البَاطِنُ عَنْ كُلِّ الفُهُومِ .

No comments:

Post a Comment